Follow the tutorial to install Movie Box to your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Movie Box is compatible with iOS 9.2.1 and older versions. Your device does not need to be jailbroken to install the app. Movie Box is the ultimate media app to watch/download HD movies, TV shows, and music videos.
Overview of Movie Box
(Scroll down for installation tutorial)
Movie Box offers the latest movies, TV shows, and music videos. Swipe right from the left side of the screen to access the side menu where you are able to view different media types, favorites, downloads, and more.
Movie Box lets you sort by genre, rating, or year.
The video can be viewed or downloaded on low, medium, or high (HD) setting. Users can also watch the trailer before committing to the full length feature.
Install Movie Box
This method is confirmed working for iOS 9.2.1.
1. Go to the following link and click on the blue box to download vShare:
vShare iOS Download
2. Press ‘Install’ to install vShare
3. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Profile’ > ‘Developer‘ (Haiyang Yi Zuo Fuzhuan…)
4. Press ‘Trust Developer (“Haiyang Yi Zhuo Fuzhuang…”)’
5. Press ‘Trust’ again
6. Launch ‘vShare’
7. Press the search bar and search ‘Movie Box’
8. Download Movie Box
9. You can view the download progress in the Download tab
10. Once the file is finished downloading, you will be prompted to install Movie Box. Press ‘Install’
That’s it! If you are receiving an “Unable to Download App” error while downloading vShare, please try again in a few days.
1. Set Date to August 1, 2014
Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and change the date to August 1.
2. Download Movie Box
In Safari, navigate to the following link and click on the green box to download Movie Box:
Movie Box .IPA (iOS 7 and up) – Password is moviebox
Old Movie Box .IPA (iOS 6 and under)
3. Install Movie Box
Press ‘Install’ to install Movie Box.
4. Untrusted App Developer
The first time the app is opened, you will be prompted with a Untrusted App Developer warning. Do not worry as this pop up occurs for any app installed outside of the App Store.
Note: Apple has revoked the certificate so it may not install on devices running iOS 8.1 and up. If you are using an unsupported version (8.1.2), you may consider jailbreaking your device and installing the app. The process is detailed here.